Patagonia Mens Synch Snap-T P/O Roots Red
The pullover that made fleece famous, made of warm and durable Synchilla® polyester fleece with our classic Snap-T® pocket and placket and Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
They say nothing is perfect. But the soft, livable comfort of the Synchilla® Snap-T® Pullover sure comes close. Made to exceptionally high standards from double-faced 100% polyester fleece (solids, 86% recycled; heathers, 80% recycled), our warm and easy-care Synchilla Snap-T Pullover has a low-sheared face on both sides to trap body heat, hold off light wind and resist abrasion. Y-Joint sleeves allow increased mobility through the shoulders and arms, a stand-up collar with 4-snap nylon placket protects the neck and vents heat, and an on-seam left-chest pocket with a nylon flap and snap closure holds small items. Hem and cuffs are trimmed with spandex. Hip length. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of heavyweight polyester fleece
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Left-chest pocket has nylon flap and snap closure
- Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Spandex-trimmed cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
530 g (18.7 oz)