Banded Atchafalaya Pullover - Bottomland
Aside from gadwalls and teal, opening day in the Atchafalaya features gators, snakes, and mosquitoes. After that runs the gamut of skim-ice, torrential rains, stinging winds, and greenheads. Through it all stand the hardwoods, cypress, saw-grass and...you. Under it all is the MUD! It's not a place for the faint of heart. The weather changes by the hour and the critters and terrain leave no margin for error. It's all-purpose, and it works for waterfowlers everywhere. That's why a pullover had to come next. It begins with the Stealth-Shell outer over our coral fleece. Finished out with a tri-adjust hood and fleece line pockets, this pullover is light, packable and just plain works.
- Weather resistant and windproof Stealth-Shell fabric
- Anatomical tri-adjust hood
- Adjustable drawcord hem seals out wind
- Coral fleece inner layer
- Coral fleece lined kangaroo style warmer pocket
- Light and packable to be ready when you need it